Pleasure Point Third Thursday
Date(s) - Thu, Apr 18, 2019
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Every Third Thursday of the month from 5-8 pm, businesses will stay open for our community and feature local artists and makers. We will invite musicians and food trucks to create a lively atmosphere for families to enjoy. The goal of this event is to engage with our local community, generate foot traffic, support local artisans and of course increase sales and exposure for all of you.
Participating Businesses: Your Responsibility
• Invite your own artist(s) each month. You may feature artists, makers, artisans, food vendors – whatever you feel will best suit your business and space. If you need help, we can provide a contact list to get you started!
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org by the 1st of every month with your vendor and a blurb/photo if possible.
• We encourage you to provide a drink/refreshment of some kind (unless you are a restaurant or coffee shop). If you choose to provide • alcohol, you must not let guests leave your business with their glass.
• Be open from 5 – 8:00 pm every Third Thursday with a smile to greet all of your new customers 🙂
• There are some costs associated with launching a new event (graphics, posters and signs etc.). We are gathering costs now and will let you know how much businesses will need to chip in.