Vendors Conditions of Agreement
1. Pleasure Point Business Association reserves the right to accept or decline any applications at its discretion.
2. If possible, please add Pleasure Point Business Association and Back in Shape Chiropractor to your current insurance policy as an additional insured for the day of the event. The address for the event is 3811 Portola Dr. Santa Cruz, CA 95062.
3. Setup begins at 7:00 AM. Vendors must be ready for operation by 9:00 AM. No vendor booths, tables, tents, etc. shall begin breakdown until the event ends at 4:00 PM.
4. Vendors must staff their exhibits during the entire event from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
5. Vendors are responsible for setup and breakdown of their exhibits. Vendors will provide their own tents (tent sizes must correspond with the pricing selection made above) and tables unless other arrangements are made in advance.
6. Vendors must have signage clearly identifying the name of the business or organization. Food vendors must have signage clearly listing food offering and prices.
7. The use of amplified sound is prohibited in all vendor areas.
8. Vendors shall exhibit, sell, or give away only merchandise, literature, and services specified in application.
9. Vendors shall not sell or give away food or beverages without prior approval.
10. Vendors must comply with state and local regulations for their goods or food products and must present copies of all applicable licenses and/or proof of compliance with completed applications.
11. All cooking and/or heating must be done with gas or electricity. No electricity is provided. Charcoal grills are prohibited. All waste from cooking materials, supplies, and by-products (such as grease) must be disposed of in proper trash containers in an approved environmentally safe manner.
12. Vendors shall place all recyclable items in appropriate containers for recycling and supply a recycling container for customers.
13. Sales tax, when required by the state, is the responsibility of the vendor.
14. Should any contingency interrupt or prevent the holding of Pop up Pleasure Point including, but not limited to, inclement weather, war, terrorism, or lockouts, then event coordinators and Pleasure Point Street Fair shall in no way be liable to vendors. Should any contingency prohibit the event from taking place on November 26 event coordinators will make their best efforts to reschedule the event on a December 10, 2016.
15. Vendors agree to make no claim for any reason against event coordinators or the County of Santa Cruz for loss, theft, damage, or destruction of goods, nor for injury to themselves, employees, volunteers, or visitors incurred at the event.